United Way of Clallam County hosted its once-a-year awards ceremony on May 6 at 7 Cedars Resort’s Club 7.
In addition to celebrating a effective fundraising marketing campaign in which far more than $1.4 million was elevated, 15 donors, companions, community leaders, outgoing board members and sponsors were honored for “their efforts and solid assist in advertising and marketing a nutritious and harmless group for all,” United Way reps mentioned.
2021 awardees integrated:
• Hayley Sharpe, operator of MOSS
• Nicole Goettling, proprietor of Bibity Bobity Little one Care
• Jason and Rose Thompson, proprietors of Fog City Coffee
• Peninsula Behavioral Wellness
• Cynthia Martin, founder of Parenting Matters Basis
• In honor of William Hardman for his legacy gift to United Way of Clallam County.
• 7 Cedars On line casino of the Jamestown S’Klallam tribe
• Mel Melmed, a community wellness nurse
• Donna Pacheco, Senior Advertising Coordinator at Olympic Health care Middle
• The North Olympic Library Procedure
• Tami Rose at Wilder Auto
• Outgoing board member Ray Chirayath
• Outgoing board member, Dave Neupert
• Tyler Johnson, for his yr of assistance as President of the board
• Steve Methner for his volunteer leadership
About United Way of Clallam County
Given that 1952 a long time, the United Way of Clallam County has “advanced the widespread superior by partnering with community nonprofits whose operate focuses on education, monetary steadiness and wellbeing which are the creating blocks for a great good quality of life,” the business stated.
For more information and facts about United Way, take a look at unitedwayclallam.org.